Plans are being made for our 2018 programme!
We hope to put more detail on our What's On pages very soon. In addition to our worship, Simple Quiet Days and Days of Retreat, there will be:
- events and groups working with Christian meditation and silent prayer techniques
- two Enneagram workshops
- an exhibition of abstract art about Thomas Merton, with related events
- more Community Bible studies and Contemplative Fire events
- music - some Taize, more We Who Sing, Pray Twice, a concert on Shrove Tuesday and possibly some lunchtime recitals
- a series of celebratory events, incorporating Heritage Open Days and our 60th Anniversary, in mid-September
- Holy Week reflections and sunrise service
- a book group.
We will also be hosting the Art of Spiritual Accompaniment course.
Building works are planned for next year, which is why some of these dates are as yet uncertain! We hope to focus on setting things aside and sitting with change in Lent: and on global and social justice in the period after Easter. We will add more and pin down details as soon as we can. The building works also mean that, very soon, we will have a second toilet onsite and be better equipped as a venue for Christian spirituality events of all kinds!
In the meantime, if you want to register interest in any of these events or topics, make suggestions for our programme or hire us for your own event, please let us know.